Sunday, December 05, 2010

ECLECTIC MICKS SKETCHBOOK (Vol.2) IRISH LAUNCH


























Though we already launched Vol.2 at this year's New York Comic Con, this coming Friday sees the Irish launch of Vol.2 of the Eclectic Micks sketchbook in Forbidden Planet; Dublin. It's a great collection; I suggest you stop by and pick up a copy if you're in the Dublin area. You'll get a free sketch by either myself, Will Sliney or Stephen Mooney, who will be at hand on the day. If ye have any copies of Thunderbolts or the new 28 Days Later trade, i'll sign the crap outta 'em.

In other news, I've just finished my next project; a one-shot for Marvel. I believe the details will be announced in the next week or so. Next up; I'm FINALLY going to finish my long-delayed Sweeney Todd graphic novel for Classical Comics, and then back to Marvel for some really cool stuff that's in the works.

As a great man once said; "Moon ...Pie...? What a time to be alive..."

Dec.

1 comment:

Mansloth said...

Good stuff man, hope to be around town Friday and pick myself up a copy.