Tuesday, March 13, 2012

MARCH MADNESS


Above is the cover to #1 of Exile of the Planet Of the Apes, another great Apes epic by Gabe Hardman and Corinna Bechko, tis time with Marc Laming on art. Jordie and I did another set of covers and I'm still really happy with it. It's out this week. GET IT.

Also, keep an eye on Comic Book Resources this weeksnd as there should be some VERY interesting news coming from Wondercon in San Francisco.

Also, I've been nominated for an Eagle Award! Could THIS be the year I win for 'Favourite Newcomer'? With the other names nominated... probably not. But if you want to try, vote here.

In other news, Jordie got to colour the bulk of my next Tbolts issue. I'm really looking forward to seeing it on the stands next month.

Anyway, that's all I got for now. More soon!

Dec.

No comments: